|2019 Award Recipient
|Outstanding PT/PTA Team Award Recipients
Nanako Barry, PTA
Christine Davidson, PT, DPT
2018 Kathy Swanick, PT, DPT and Bill Dryden, PTA
2017 Crystal Gross, PT, DPT and Tomas Urbanik, PTA
2015 Mariel Repetto, PT and Brenda Dorman, PTA
The purpose of this award is to recognize outstanding clinical collaboration between a physical therapist/ physical therapist assistant (PT/PTA) team.
- A physical therapist and physical therapist assistant team who are both members of FPTA.
- Nominees must be licensed and working together in a clinical setting for at least 2 years.
- The team must include at least one PT and one PTA.
Criteria for Selection
The nominated PT/PTA team:
- Has a collaborative relationship which has resulted in providing the highest level of physical therapy services to patients/clients.
- Is characterized by trust, mutual respect, adaptability, cooperation, and an appreciation of individual and cultural differences.
- Demonstrates how mentoring and professional collaboration have enhanced their PT/PTA relationship and the impact it has on the exceptional quality of patient/client care they provide.
What Recipients Receive
An award will be presented to the recipient at the FPTA Annual Conference Honors and Awards ceremony.
The following documents will be required for submission:
- A letter of nomination not to exceed 3 pages specifically focused on the strengths of the team in relation to the award criteria.
- Curriculum vitae/resumes of all members of the nominated team.
- Two letters of support not to exceed 2 pages each from patients, colleagues, and/or employers upon whom the team has had an impact, which specifically address one or more of the criteria for selection, not to exceed 2 pages each.
Submit a Nomination
Nominations are due July 1 of each year..