First Coast Service Options (First Coast)
First Coast, the administrative company for Florida Medicare, is reaching out to newly enrolled providers in the Medicare program and providing in-depth information on Applications and Forms. You may check your Enrollment Status on their site as well.
First Coast has also provided an Introduction to Medicare page; consider this your first stop for accessing valuable resource articles such as:
- Welcome to Medicare
- Claims Resources
- Develop and implement a compliance program
- Reporting place of service (POS) codes
- Welcome prospective providers
- Evaluation and management (E/M) services
- E/M interactive worksheet
- Therapy and Rehabilitation Services FAQ
- Rehabilitation Services News
First Coast also offers educational opportunities, fee schedules and other opportunities.
- Medicare Provider Incentive Program
- Join First Coast eNews
- First Coast Medicare educational events calendar
- First Coast Fee schedule lookup
- Rehabilitation services -- Part A
- Rehabilitation Services -- Part B
Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services
APTA Medicare Fee Schedule Resource Center
Contact the APTA Gov. & Payment Advocacy Department for all questions concerning Medicare regulations.
800/999-2782, ext. 8533
APTA Gov. & Payment Advocacy Dept
1111 North Fairfax Street
Alexandria VA 22314-1488
National Provider Identifier (NPI)
Request and obtain your number before enrolling or making a change to your Medicare enrollment record. If you do not have an NPI, you may request one through the National Plan & Provider Enumeration System (NPPES) website or by calling 1-800-465-3203
Access to Florida Medicaid Health Information Network helps health care providers treating Medicaid recipients to make better-informed decisions about their patients. Health care providers can also use the Florida Medicaid Health Information Network to look up patient eligibility and benefits and to submit claims, not only related to Medicaid, but also to other payers.
Providers can access the Florida Medicaid Health Information Network at:
- Florida Medicaid Provider Portal
The current Medicaid provider handbooks are posted on the Medicaid fiscal agent’s Web Portal at www.mymedicaid-florida.com. Click on Public information for Providers, then on Provider Support, and then Provider Handbooks.