|2017 Award Recipient
|Previous Fred Rutan Award for Excellence Recipients
Jamie Dyson, PT, DPT
2016 Jacqueline Osborne, PT, DPT, CEEAA, GCS
2015 Eric Shamus, PT, DPT, PhD
2014 Sheila Nicholson, PT, DPT, JD, MBA, MA
2013 Gwen Creel
2011 Catherine Patla, PT
2006 Sandra Riegor, PT
2001 Ray Patterson, PT
2000 Mark Stoff, PT
1999 Marilyn Roofner, PT
1997 Jim Ball, PT
1996 Paul Hughes, PT
1995 Rolf Kuhns, PT
1993 Cheryl Hill, PT
1992 Joyce Flaig, PT
1991 Martha Wroe, PT
1989 Thelma "Teddy" Holmes, PT
1988 Barbara Bradford, PT
The purpose of this award is to recognize a physical therapist or physical therapist assistant who has provided exceptional service on an FPTA Committee or Task Force.
Any physical therapist or physical therapist assistant who is a member of FPTA
Criteria for Selection
Service contributions should be of exceptional value to the FPTA:
- Service on FPTA Committee or Task Force resulted in significant and measurable change(s) for the advancement of the Association
- Quality and direct impact of service rather than the duration of continuity of service
What Recipients Receive
An award will be presented to the recipient at the FPTA Annual Conference Honors and Awards ceremony.
The following documents will be required for submission:
- A letter of nomination specifically focused on the strengths of the nominee in relation to the award criteria, not to exceed 2 pages.
- 2 letters of support from individuals who can specifically address one or more of the criteria for selection, not to exceed 2 pages each.
- Curriculum vitae or resume of the nominee
Submit a Nomination
The deadline for Nominations is July 26, 2019. Submit your nominations via email to Michelle Higdon at email@example.com.