CE Accreditation for Providers
Let Your Attendees Know You Care with FPTA Course Approval
Course Providers New to CE Broker
Course providers who are new to CE Broker will need to go the www.cebroker.com. Please refer to the following directions once on the CE Broker website:
1. Register to be a CE Provider on the CE Broker website.
2. Choose the option Florida Department of Health.
3.Scroll down on the next page for Florida Board of Physical Therapy Practice register/apply now.
4. You are now ready to create a Login and Password. Click here to view a sample of the application requirements.
Submitting a New Course
To submit a new course for approval click on this link.
1. Choose Information Updates/Additions at the top of the page.
2. Select Courses from the drop down menu and then click the button to Add a Course.
3. The CE Broker system is programmed with the specific requirements of the FPTA. You will be required to attach all documents electronically.
4. Click Here to view a sample file of the application requirements.
5. Click Here for the Course Provider Application in CE Broker.
Courses are approved on a calendar-year basis and need to be submitted for approval yearly. For example, if you provided a course in 2017 and plan to provide it in 2018, you will need to update and resubmit the application for approval. Please remember during high volume time periods it can take six to eight weeks for processing.
Florida Board of Physical Therapy
The Florida Board of Physical Therapy is responsible for PT and PTA license renewal in Florida. Visit their website to learn about obtaining and renewing a license as well as other practice-related questions or you can reach them by phone at 850-245-4373. www.floridasphysicaltherapy.gov
The current licensure period ends November 30, 2019. This means that the 24 required continuing education hours per biennium of licensure must be met by November 30, 2019.
PT for Pain
PT for Pain is a project of the Florida Physical Therapy Association (FPTA), dedicated to improving the health, wellness and quality of life of people in Florida by advancing the practice of physical therapy.